I got a call from an agency to help with Dr Lomonaco’s website design. After discussing the project with him, it was apparent that he also wanted to optimize for search. I’ll say I succeeded on several levels with this project. First we examined several design options. I cam up with a layout that was both pleasing to the eye and user friendly. While coding the project I took MUCH extra effort to make things search engine friendly. Naming images appropriately and using alternate text. I also used CSS to leverage some great design and layout.
I havent spoken to the Dr in awhile but I may need to contact him to see if everything is going OK. It appears some changes have been made. Yikes!